Experience The Convenience Of Online Cargo Shipment Declaration System
March 26, 2020
Nowadays in changing business environment the remote work is becoming more popular, and we, keeping up with these changes, have started to offer our clients a new convenient online system for cargo insurance on www.marineservices.lv website.
The system is a great solution for our insurance customers saving them valuable time and releasing from need of sending multiple documents. The system works in three languages – English, Russian and Ukrainian and has already been tested and appreciated by our regular customers.
The declaration process is simple and clear:
1) On you first logging into the system, your insurance broker will assign you a permanent username and a password.
2) After logging in to the system, proceed to cargo declaration by clicking on the field “+New declaration”.
3) Fill in all required fields:
– company’s legal name
– description of the insured cargo
– departure date of the shipment
– place of cargo departure (country, city) and place of cargo destination (country, city)
– mode of transport (options: air, land, sea, combined)
– category of cargo
– transport documents (marks and numbers)
– manufacturer’s / supplier’s invoice numbers and issue dates
– letter of credit information (if needed)
– sum insured (100% or 110% of the invoice value + freight) and currency (EUR, GBP or USD)
4) Then you can either confirm the declaration by clicking “Validate” or “Save as draft” (in case you need to double-check it, add something to it and / or reconcile it with your client or bank).
5) When all the required fields are completed and checked, click on “Validate”. You will have a possibility to see insurance premium and draft of insurance certificate. Verify all the information once again and if everything is in order, click on “Submit”. The declaration will be submitted to your insurance broker and during the working day you will receive an email from him when the declaration is confirmed.
6) After confirmation of the cargo declaration by the broker, the certificate of insurance can be saved to your disk from the declaration system (in the language that you require: English, Russian or Ukrainian). The certificate is valid for your needs and for providing to your partners, banks.
All the cargo shipments declared by you will be stored in the system, and you can check at any time, upload the declaration for the required period, find the certificate you need.
Very convenient and easy! Save time and no extra paperwork.
To gain access to the declaration system, please contact our insurance brokers: Dmitrijs Igaunis (email@example.com), Stanislav Kovaljov (firstname.lastname@example.org), Anna Prokofjeva (email@example.com), Juris Zacs (firstname.lastname@example.org).