Working Process During Covid-19 Emergency Period
March 19, 2020
We hope you are staying healthy and safe in these turbulent times. It has also influenced our office work rhythm:
– We are mainly working remotely from home with only some employees in the office on the roster, however this should not disturb continuity in providing best possible service to our clients.
– We kindly ask you to limit personal contacts and order necessary documents by post or courier services.
– All documents issued by us can be digitally signed, so we can arrange for the paperless trading as much as possible. In case you still require a copy of any document please let us know in advance as post may have certain delays these days.
– Please make sure that payments are made on time as some banks may also have slight delays in processing of payments.
– Please feel free to use our on-line cargo insurance declaration system for easier paperless document flow.
In case of any enquiries, questions, claims and anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to call your usual contact within Marine Services Group or send us an e-mail.
We are here to help and provide our usual tailor-made service in any circumstances.