Seminar Series In Odessa 2016-2017
September 5, 2016
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Marine Services Group Autumn seminar and the workshop sessions in our office in Odessa!
As many of our clients and partners are aware we started our tailored seminar series in Odessa in Autumn 2015 – the first cycle ended in June 2016, and now we ready to continue with the second cycle series 2016-2017. As before the Seminar series will be held on a regular basis once or more times per month and will be interesting for both – industry professionals and for those who just started to acquire a deep understanding of the specified topics.
We start our Autumn series on 6 September with the seminar: “The role of the insurance broker to your business” where we will discuss the following:
• What is the insurance contract;
• Who protects whose interests;
• What are the strengths of a specialized insurer;
• Who are the Marine Services Group and why we are with you all along the way?
On 7 September we’ll hold our second seminar: “Expanding insurance coverage for the cargo insurance ” and will look through:
• The basic types of coverage and standard exceptions;
• Standard extensions available in the insurance market but are excluded from the standard insurance cover;
• Not a standard extensions tailored for you, where we’ll share the experiences on additional hidden stones in the insurance coverage;
• Additional extensions that will make your sleep calmer.
The address: 24 B Genuezskaya Street, Odessa, Ukraine
Starting time: 18:30
Participation fee: not foreseen
Registration: please contact us directly email@example.com